shannonland

shannonland

The Tied Man (The Tied Man, #1) - Tabitha McGowan If you can't handle sick and twisted, this book probably isn't for you.

If you love a total EMOTIONAL .....
 photo rollercoaster_zps1ee431ab.gif

you'll probably love this book!

I loved Lilith and Finn as much as I have any characters ever. Lilith is my favorite type of heroine; strong, smart, independent and she has a hilariously smart mouth. She is able to see Finn in a way no one else can and she's able to see more in him than he can see in himself.

Ah, Finn...poor Finn doesn't "live in a world where rules and laws and common sense could keep you safe. A world where, if you did the right thing you where allowed to get on with your life in whichever way you choose" Finn lives in HELL! A hell where at the end of the day everything cost him. The only question was how much" There is something so angelic about him it was almost impossible for me to endure his ordeal.

This is such a gut wrenching story of perseverance over the harshest of circumstances. Circumstances, where the victims were thrust because they put others first. I think we all have people or things in our life in which we would be willing to endure anything. It asks the question "Do you think everyone has a price"