shannonland

shannonland

Tangled - Emma Chase Did Andrew Evans' attitude towards women irritate me at times? YES

Did I ever want to slap him in the face? A couple of times

Did I love him anyway? ABSOLUTELY!

He makes no qualms about his behavior.

"I see something I want, and I go after it. I'm used to getting what I want."

He has just the right amount of arrogance and more than enough charm to pull off his attitude. He's very admirable in a very rakish way.

Drew has been doted on his whole life, he's spoiled and basically just needs to grow up. When he meets his new co-worker/competition at work, Katherine Brooks, his whole world is about to change.

Sometimes a guy can't become a man until he's met the right woman.

When his boss, who is also his father, asks him to compete with Kate to procure an important potenial client: he's insulted and it's game on!

What he's asking is the equivalent of telling an Oscar winner he's got to audition to play a frigging extra

Did I also mention he has ego the size of

I'm not usually a huge fan of the male whore. I'll take the bad ass alpha male Jericho Barrons or the sweetest guy next door Will Cooper any day of the week. In this case, Drew had so many other redeeming qualities, he's guarenteed a spot on my favorite book beaus shelf.

However, loving the guy isn't enough to make the book great for me, I have to love the heroine too. I loved Kate! She's smart, sassy and independent. She is confident and doesn't take crap off Drew, did I mention I love her?

"I don't plan on being one of your groupies or a notch on your bedpost, so you can save your lines, your smile, and your bullshit for someone else."

"I can take a joke,"......"Yeah? When?"......"When it's not being delivered by a childish jackass who thinks he's God's gift to women."

The relationship that develops between these two was so fun to experience, I almost wished it were a movie (which is something I never do) I think it would work for this book.

This is honestly my favorite type of book to read. A book with lovable characters, dialogue that is tit for tat and scenes that are laugh-out-loud funny! Not to mention I had 17 status updates while I was reading this and the book isn't very long. I could have had a whole lot more if I wasn't afraid of losing every friend I have on goodreads. I was grinning like an idiot for most of this book and I'm sure it will put a big smile on your face too! Do yourself a favor.....read this book!